Planning to go on a mountain trip?
But first things first…
Here are some things you can bring on your mountain trip to ensure that you’re going to survive whatever it is that you’ll encounter over there:
- Warm clothes. When going on mountain trips, expect to get involved with skiing, hiking, and other extreme mountain sports – all of which are done above sea level, which means that it’s only going to get colder as time passes by. Don’t forget to bring warm clothes and to wear lots of layers!
- Chainsaw. Don’t get the wrong idea (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, anyone?). Only bring this “actually” handy tool if you’re the kind of person who loves to use fireplaces. Yes, this will extremely come in handy if you’re gathering that much-needed firewood to keep yourself warm and happy back in your cabin.
Check out http://sawingpros.com/ for more information about chainsaws.
- Water bottle. If you’re going on a mountain trip, chances are, you’ll become immersed than usual with those extreme mountain sports. With that, always remember to bring and keep your water bottle full to avoid getting dehydrated.
- Biscuits or any small-packed snacks. Worst comes to worst, there’s a 1% chance that you’ll get lost when hiking on a mountain trail. While you can always hunt for food, it’s still better to be prepared in case there’s nothing to hunt at the moment.
- Flashlight, matches, rope, and knife. Ah, the four basic survival items. No need to elaborate on these things. Just remember, there’s a reason why we’re required to join Boy Scouts or girl Scouts before.
Click here for some tips on what to bring when going on a ski weekend.
And there you go, you’re all set now for an awesome mountain trip experience…
Stay tuned in this blog for more adventure tips, tricks, and guides!